Our vision is to see growth in the number of successful professionals & entrepreneurs coming out of Soweto.
We conduct educational and career guidance classes with Grade 9 to Grade 12 learners on allocated Saturdays between 9am and 12pm.
We are currently working with Sekano Ntoane High School in Senaoane, Soweto.
- Target high school learners
- Recruit a comprehensive mix of learners
- Educate learners on the importance of self-development, having a long-term career focus and how to access tertiary education through various options
- Facilitate networking with professionals from similar backgrounds in various industries
- Initiate and encourage mentorship relationships between learners and professionals in desired industries
- Initiate and manage a mentorship relationship for each learner
We measure our results in a three-pronged approach as follows:
At a Primary Level – the percentage increase in the number of pupils who gain university entrance;
At a Secondary Level – the percentage increase in the number of pupils who pursue tertiary education (other than university, i.e. FET Colleges);
At a Tertiary Level – the percentage increase in the number of pupils who enter the job market or start businesses immediately post matric.